WWE SmackDown Results – May 19, 2016

Tonight's WWE SmackDown opens up in Greenville, South Carolina as commentary introduces The Miz and Maryse.



Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro


Winner: Kevin Owens

Owens quickly gets out of the ring as Cesaro hits an uppercut on Miz, before Zayn hits the Helluva Kick on Cesaro! Miz catches Zayn with a Skull Crushing Finale, staring at a smiling Owens who just mocks Miz some more from the ramp.

Paige vs. Dana Brooke


Winner: Dana Brooke

Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus


Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Dolph celebrates but Baron Corbin makes his way out with a mic in hand. He said This Sunday, I’m gonna do what I do best…I’m gonna hurt you, and no disqualifications means there ain’t a damn thing anyone can do to stop it!

Chris Jericho’s music hits and he enters the ring and tell people to be quiet. He said Hanging above me is the Asylum, one of the most barbaric structures in WWE history and built by Dean Ambrose. He might think he’s got me right where he wants me, but I’ve been in every match WWE has created: street fights, ladder matches, last man standing, Hell in a Cell, Elimination Chamber, I’ve been in them all…but I’ve never been in an Asylum Match. This is the first one ever, so he hasn’t been in one either, which gives me the upper hand because I am smarter than him. I’m also crazier than he is.



Jericho calls for the cage to be lowered, to give us an idea of how many days he can put him in the hospital for: another pot, a straitjacket, and other weapons including a mop and bucket. Congratulations Ambrose, you stupid idiot…forty days in the hospital is gonna cost him a lot more than $15,000! And then We see someone walking behind him, and it’s revealed it’s Dean Ambrose! Ambrose lays into Jericho before grabbing a kendo stick from the top. He hits Jericho with it a couple times before Jericho manages to get out of Dodge, running up the ramp as Ambrose poses with the kendo stick.

The New Day & Big Cass vs. The Vaudevillains & The Dudley Boyz


Winners: The New Day & Big Cass

Roman Reigns vs. Luke Gallows


Winner: Roman Reigns






EmoticonEmoticon